Scattered Memories Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the SMO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Website/Forum is Up..All members please move to the NEW SITE..this forum will be shut down in 2 months to allow members to see this new site --- DarkAnimeStudio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:41 am
Latest topics
» Scooter, 24 Carat Gold Full Album Zip
Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:07 am by ignnic

» Webcam-video-capture-3.448
Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:05 pm by ignnic

» KGB Spy 4.2.1.804 2009
Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:54 am by ignnic

» Pao 7 2 7 0 14095 8
Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:37 am by ignnic

» WinZip 15 Pro (with Working Key) [GLXU]
Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:19 pm by ignnic

» Dr.Web CureIt!
Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:21 am by ignnic

» Process Hacker 2.23 + Portable
Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:04 am by ignnic

» Uninstall Tool V3.0.1 Build 5227 [h33t Com] Full
Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:00 pm by ignnic

» Desktop Clock 2 Final Incl Crack
Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:46 pm by ignnic

Top posters
Xora
Issues with Server (Still) I_vote_lcapIssues with Server (Still) I_voting_barIssues with Server (Still) I_vote_rcap 
lotus
Issues with Server (Still) I_vote_lcapIssues with Server (Still) I_voting_barIssues with Server (Still) I_vote_rcap 
ignnic
LightAngel
sora
mentalcool2
Tommo92
Nirion
mushmon
soraultimate

Issues with Server (Still)

Go down 
+2
mentalcool2
Xirax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xirax
Graphics
Graphics
Xirax

Issues with Server (Still) Empty
PostSubject: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Xora came over a couple of days ago trying to set up the server here at my house and we were making progress at first but it was taking so long that we had to resume it with another member a few days later.
That didn't solve the problem either but made semi-progress, so I've decided to call upon the SMO community for help.

If anyone would like to assist me in setting this up, I'd be gladly appreciated! Thank you very, very much and we are officially planning to have the BETA up and running sometime between September-Mid October! Smile

-Xirax
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xFallenAvenger
mentalcool2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 pm

I was helping and again would of finished if I had the full naem of your router
Back to top Go down
LightAngel
Global Mod
Global Mod
LightAngel

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:29 am

o.o
having big trouble setting things up ?
Back to top Go down
Xora
Admin
Admin
Xora

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:22 am

xirax just need to tell them the name of his modem and etc..i will tell you to do so later tonight
Back to top Go down
Xirax
Graphics
Graphics
Xirax

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 am

The name of my modem is Westell Model 7500. Some one help me get this damn server up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xFallenAvenger
Xora
Admin
Admin
Xora

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm

look people we ALL need to come together now me and xirax have been working hard to get the serve up..POINT IS ONCE THE SERVERS UP THE HARDEST PART IS OVER DAME..wtf help us out if you want the dame game up..
Back to top Go down
mentalcool2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:33 am

look Xirax just go on portforward.com and scroll down then find your router then just follow the instructions.
Back to top Go down
Xora
Admin
Admin
Xora

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Metal we already did that when tommo tried to help us out..nothing worked..the server was online but no body was able to connect
Back to top Go down
Nirion
Nirion

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Did you allow the program through any kind of firewalls that the localhost may have? Ex. Windows Firewall or a 3rd party.
Back to top Go down
sora
sora

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 am

Your serious the problem is portfowarding o.o
Back to top Go down
LightAngel
Global Mod
Global Mod
LightAngel

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:11 am

o.o whats been going on i been PC cut off for a while
Back to top Go down
Xora
Admin
Admin
Xora

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 am

well i havent been doing anything..mental and tommo both used team viewer on Xirax computer to set up the server and sadly both have failed
Back to top Go down
LightAngel
Global Mod
Global Mod
LightAngel

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:55 am

oh im sorry i can't be of more help ...... stupid computer decides how to work and not work >.<
Back to top Go down
sora
sora

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 pm

i wont be on as much forawhile my laptop charger is completely broke now T_T and i need an ew one but ill try my best to stay active
Back to top Go down
Xora
Admin
Admin
Xora

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 am

new forum link at the top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Server (Still)   Issues with Server (Still) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issues with Server (Still)
Page 1 of 1