Scattered Memories Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the SMO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Website/Forum is Up..All members please move to the NEW SITE..this forum will be shut down in 2 months to allow members to see this new site --- DarkAnimeStudio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 119 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:41 am
Latest topics
» Scooter, 24 Carat Gold Full Album Zip
New Developement I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:07 am by ignnic

» Webcam-video-capture-3.448
New Developement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:05 pm by ignnic

» KGB Spy 4.2.1.804 2009
New Developement I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:54 am by ignnic

» Pao 7 2 7 0 14095 8
New Developement I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:37 am by ignnic

» WinZip 15 Pro (with Working Key) [GLXU]
New Developement I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:19 pm by ignnic

» Dr.Web CureIt!
New Developement I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:21 am by ignnic

» Process Hacker 2.23 + Portable
New Developement I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:04 am by ignnic

» Uninstall Tool V3.0.1 Build 5227 [h33t Com] Full
New Developement I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:00 pm by ignnic

» Desktop Clock 2 Final Incl Crack
New Developement I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:46 pm by ignnic

Top posters
Xora
New Developement I_vote_lcapNew Developement I_voting_barNew Developement I_vote_rcap 
lotus
New Developement I_vote_lcapNew Developement I_voting_barNew Developement I_vote_rcap 
ignnic
LightAngel
sora
mentalcool2
Tommo92
Nirion
mushmon
soraultimate

New Developement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xora
Admin
Admin
Xora

New Developement Empty
PostSubject: New Developement   New Developement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:49 am

It has come to my attention that the project known as "SMO" has began to drag on longer then it was suppose to. The main reason is simple because of the lack of communication between the staff. It is for this reason that I Rayvon "Xora" Miles am shutting down this SMO project until further notice.

I am doind this simple because i would like the team to attempt to work on new projects (non mmos) so we are able to work around each other better..from there we will become a better team as we create more epic titles. I am not saying that we are done with SMO..simple we just need more time to fully plan things out.

In the mean time i have 2 to 3 titles that we can work on one is called "Dark Destiny" an epic fantasy title. The other is "Mentality" a dark thriller..both ideas have been told to Nirion (which he likes)..once we can complete these epic titles / as well as earn funds for SMO..we will continue of the new IP for SMO (name might be changed once we develope the game further)

(Give me some feed back)
Back to top Go down
Xirax
Graphics
Graphics
Xirax

New Developement Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Developement   New Developement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 am

Yes, and this will give everyone time to not check the forums daily being disappointed yet happy because if we were to release SMO today, it would seem rushed instead of unlocking it's true potential which me and Xora are all about when making video games. So this is a temporary so long to all of you fellow SMO heads out there. We will be back someday. But for now we must move onto more pressing matters in our personal lives, and other things. If you have any question feel free to ask them or leave them here if you want so we can read them.

So long, till another day,

Xirax Karazaki.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xFallenAvenger
Xora
Admin
Admin
Xora

New Developement Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Developement   New Developement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 am

I will be posting information of the up-coming titles..soon..those who wish to say and help das may..
Back to top Go down
LightAngel
Global Mod
Global Mod
LightAngel

New Developement Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Developement   New Developement I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 am

if you mean Stay and Help i'll help however i can... what little that may be
Back to top Go down
Tommo92
Tommo92

New Developement Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Developement   New Developement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm

sorry been inactive for a long time i am on my computer a lot but if i was needed i guessed i would have been prompted by someone on skype of such a case
Back to top Go down
Xora
Admin
Admin
Xora

New Developement Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Developement   New Developement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 pm

we have moved to the new site..itds at the top in the announcement bar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Developement Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Developement   New Developement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Developement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scattered Memories Online :: SMO complete developement :: D-A-S developement-
Jump to: